Sunday, February 8, 2015

January 7, 2015

Hey!!! How are you!!! I have been great. I love the MTC... I can feel the spirit everywhere...  This is like the house of the lord. Where no body is better than others.  I am loving it.  My testimony is growing so fast.  The great news is that the second day in MTC my president assigned me as District Leader!!! WOoooo.... Now I can be District Leader for 2 weeks.. This is awesome....  I have a great district...  I am in charge of 4 sisters and 3 elders.  They love me so much and I love them as well.  Now I know that our purpose is to think in others instead of myself.... Hey by the way.... There is a website call Dear Elder.... you can go in there sing or do what whatever you have to do.. When you get in there you can write like you are going to send an email... But the thing is that you send it as email, and I am going to receive it as letter.... I would love to get letters... I will wait for your letters... 
Sincerely,
Franklin Caceres.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment