Saturday, March 7, 2015


March 2, 2015

Hey! I am glad everyone writes me.  It help me to keep going. Well you know that I love the Cammack family.... Well, my mission is great and cold.  When get like 12 F, it is like summer for everybody in here even for me now.  Lol.. I've through so many miracles and the Lord have helped me to teach with the Holy Ghost..  I love this Gospel so much. I will never change my mission for anything in the world.  I miss my little brother. (Brandon)  I hope he still knows who I am.  Well,  I am trying to stay warm.  Lol.. Well I am also happy that i finally get my passport. Guess what? I went to the Temple in Detroit, and I love it... Now I know that we are so blessed to have a lot of temples in Idaho..   Because It is the only temple in Michigan... :(..  Well, Keep in touch. 
Elder Caceres

No comments:

Post a Comment